Thursday, December 15, 2011

100 Fan Giveaway

I am so Excited about this giveaway. This will be my first giveaway for reaching 100 fans on Facebook.
I am giving one lucky fan One 30 Minute Mini Session, 8-10 fully edited photos on a CD,  at the location of their choice. You must reside within the Kingwood/Humble/Houston area or be willing to travel to these areas for your session.

The Giveaway Contest will start Friday, December 16, 2011at 12:00am Central time and will continue to go through out the weekend.
 The last Comment Entry will be Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time. The Winner will  be chosen Monday morning on December 19th using Random.org!

Here is how to Enter:

  • Post a link to my blog or my facebook page on your facebook account or your blog and talk about this giveaway.
  • Come and leave a comment here with your name and the LINK where you posted about this giveaway.
  • Only one entry per person. 
  • All the comments have to be in by December 18th, 2011 at 11:59pm
  • I will use Random.org to pick the lucky winner.
  • Winner will be announced Monday, Decmeber 19th, 2011
  • Session must be redeemed between January 1, 2012 and April 1, 2012.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

  1. I posted a tag to your photography page from my Facebook page. -Lauren Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000363450081
    Shared contest link! :) -Brittany Jade Herrmann

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/mcbride09
    I posted a link to my page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal Johnson

    http://www.facebook.com/satsumiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meagan,
    Your photos are great, you do an awesome job.
    Mike Decker
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deckers-Carpet-Cleaning/197339843620913

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on my page....I commented last night on here but it didn't show up.

    -Amy Muirhead
    www.facebook.com/amuirhead

    ReplyDelete