I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas. We were extremely busy this year, but I have to say this was a memorable Christmas for us. My two boys are just now old enough to actually understand what is going on and the true meaning of Christmas. Our three and half year old has been singing Christmas music since late October. He was in such a good mood and patiently waited for Christmas to arrive. :)
So after taking the time off after all my Holiday Sessions to spend time with my family, I am ready to start the new year photographing precious memories. I am also excited to say my wonderful husband bought me a new Nikon D7000. I am ecstatic and ready to put it to work :)
I am now booking sessions for 2012, so if you need; Family/Children, Maternity/Newborn, or Senior Portraits done, contact me at meag.millerphotography@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment